[Gambas-user] Controls with colorated background

Antonio Sánchez introlinux at ...626...
Thu May 16 21:10:22 CEST 2013

It is independent of the theme you use. I didn't change anything in my
system and with the new version started this behavior.
All grid coloreated.
I try to change theme in lxde and internal theme used in gambas, but it
allways show me the same colors in grids. It occurs with all programs I
tested, even gambas own (you can see it in the attachment).