[Gambas-user] Issue 428 in gambas: Combobox doesn't change foreground colour using gb.qt4

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun May 12 19:21:37 CEST 2013

Comment #2 on issue 428 by ea7... at ...626...: Combobox doesn't change
foreground colour using gb.qt4
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=428

I was testing with each of available styles and any of them shows
foreground color correctly.

CDE:            The borders of the panel containing items when combo is
opened up is of the selected color,
                 but not the text, which remains black.

Cleanlooks:     Only shows the little right arrows in the selected color.
Text is black.

GTK+:           Nothing changes. Either Background and Foreground doesn't
change.

Motif:          Same as CDE.

Plastique:      Foreground changes has no effect.

Windows:        Foreground changes has no effect.

There are no more styles on my PC. Note I'm on Linux Mint with Cinnamon
(which is Gnome3 based, I think). Sorry, no other tests are possible at the
moment.