[Gambas-user] Class Window in gb.qt4 vs gb.ncurses

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Mon May 6 04:40:34 CEST 2013

Creating a report from a non-graphical method might prove difficult.

If you are planning on using something like report from an HTML template on
a PDF File you either need to make sure you can generate a PS or PDF file
or you can use wkhtmltopdf <https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/> to
generate your PDF file then shell to lpr to send this to your printer.

Theoretically this could work but it will depend on what HTML features
wkhtmltopdf <https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/> supports and how you
make your HTML template.

Hope this helps.