[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.4.1 Debian packaging

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Sun May 5 17:10:22 CEST 2013

On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 10:28 +1000, Ian Haywood wrote:
> Ok, I have finally got Gambas compiling and building all packages on
> Debian wheezy
>
> They are available on a private repository, add the following to your
> /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb ftp://ozdocit.org/pub/easygp/ easygp main
> deb-src ftp://ozdocit.org/pub/easygp/ easygp main
>
> "easygp" is the project I am working on with Richard Terry, it is a
> massive project and a reasonably good stress-test, however it doesn't
> use every Gambas package, please report any problems.
>
> Ian Haywood

Many thanks Ian,

I will certainly try it on a fresh Wheezy install and run all my
applications on it. I'll post back any problems I might encounter.

Might take a while as I first need to install Wheezy and I'm kind of
very busy at the moment, but I'll squeeze is in somewhere..

If it works well will the official Debian repo be updated as well?

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)

http://gambasshowcase.org/