[Gambas-user] couple of silly questions for Debian packaging

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Thu May 2 09:51:15 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Sebastian Kulesz <sebikul at ...626...> wrote:
\
>> - gb.net.pop3: is this component written purely in Gambas or partially
>> in C? where is it's source code? all I can find is the bytecode-compiled
>> file /comp/src/gb.net.pop3/gb.net.pop3.gambas

> That component is written purely in Gambas
thanks for that: do you know where the source-code is?

> You can find the manpages here [0] at the bottom. They are not available in
> the svn repository though. They are Kendek's work, i just updated them a
> bit.
thanks again. I should take this opportunity to point out what I'm
doing overall is making
minor tweaks to Kendek's Ubuntu work.