[Gambas-user] Issue 410 in gambas: Signal 11 in gb.net.curl

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Mar 19 09:20:10 CET 2013

Comment #11 on issue 410 by r... at ...1740...: Signal 11 in gb.net.curl
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=410

No it's still unstable.
My project which had 24/7 stability for months in a row now only runs a few
minutes.
If this isn't fixed soon it's another big appointment using Gambas.
After using it for several years, first development of Gambas2 stopped even
when Gambas3 wasn't ready for production and now this.
I don't have time to maintain my own Gambas tree with working gb.net.curl