[Gambas-user] (hopefully) small feature suggestion

Thu Mar 14 07:18:16 CET 2013

Currently when you perform a search the columns displayed are File,
Line, Col., and Text. It would be extremely convenient if there was also
a Procedure column just after the File column. I frequently find myself
clicking on each row just to see what procedure the result was found in,
so this change would give a more "bird's eye view" of the results.
Something to put on the back burner, maybe?

Also, sorry about your PC Benoît. I'm a hardware guy so I know all about
that. :/ The good news is that now you have an excuse to get a machine
so ridiculously powerful it will temp you to be a lazy programmer.
Fastest RAM, best CPU, RAID 5 with SSD's: the works!

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues