[Gambas-user] Issue 410 in gambas: Signal 11 in gb.net.curl

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Mar 10 17:22:11 CET 2013

Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 410 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Signal 11 in gb.net.curl
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=410

The curl exit crash has been fixed upstream (see issue 405).

The other crash occurs while trying to copy 3MB of data from the internal
HttpClient buffer to the libcurl library so that it sends it. It means that
I need to reproduce it with a project on my machine to see where the fault
comes from? Gambas or libcurl?