[Gambas-user] Maybe another bug.

Sun Mar 3 16:07:17 CET 2013

Ah, of course... and so it was totally unrelated to using executable as
library.
Thanks for clearing this up!
I'll just use Byref and all works as intended.

Maybe there should be some kind of warning about that in documentation,
since it's not necessarily obvious that automatic conversion changes also
reference? Not sure.
Compiler (or runtime) warning would be great, but I don't see any way to
tell whether array is passed only as argument,
and when something is expected to come back with the array. So I don't
think it's possible...

Jussi