[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.4 and scrollbar issues

bill-lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Fri Mar 1 16:07:36 CET 2013

I'm using some work-arounds for missing scroll bars in gridview (Gambas
3.3.4) but they don't seem to work with tableview.

I see reports that the issue has been resolved in G3.4.0.

Before I go the to trouble of upgrading to G3.4.0  can anyone tell me if
tableview/scolling problems are resolved as well?

My specific problem is that I can't get the vertical scrollbar in Tableview.

Kubuntu 12.10 64bit