[Gambas-user] Issue 447 in gambas: tab key hierarchy

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Jun 30 05:06:48 CEST 2013

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-TRUNK Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Other
Arch-Any Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 447 by centurio... at ...626...: tab key hierarchy
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=447

Hello! Greetings from Paraguay, Congratulations to Benoit for this
wonderful project is excellent thank you very much! ...
Sorry for my poor English is not my language;
I want to report a bug in version 3.4.1 (the first time I make a bug report
and I'm not sure how it is done) ...
When you press TAB, the application does not respect the hierarchy, does
not traverse the controls that I have configured on my form ...
It happens on a clean form, without any code to control. The order is as
follows within a frame as a container ...
ValueBox -> ComboBox -> TextBox -> ComboBox -> ValueBox (date format) ->
TextArea

The "NoTabFocus" is FALSE, in all controls including the form and the
container (frame).

 From ValBox to the ComboBox no problem, but from the combo (either) to the
textbox or ValueBox not pass, it is as if you were making a "tab on
KEY_PRESS STOP_EVENT". I tried without frame, with the same result.
attached my form.

I hope that the correct way to report a bug, I apologize if not.

my system

[System]
OperatingSystem = Linux
Kernel = 3.2.0-48-generic