[Gambas-user] Issue 444 in gambas: Balloon location is wrong for a textbox

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Jun 29 18:40:43 CEST 2013

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #1 on issue 444 by benoit.m... at ...626...: Balloon location is wrong
for a textbox
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=444

Mmm... I cannot reproduce your problem. The balloon is in the right place
there. But I use KDE (and so KWin). I will try with Unity and Gnome3 if I
can. Can you try with KDE yourself?