[Gambas-user] Multiple charts using gb.chart

Alberto Caballero alberto.kavan at ...626...
Fri Jun 28 12:54:00 CEST 2013

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your support.

Here you have the piece of code that manages the graph. For a new graph at
a new DrawingArea, should I declare a new Chart variable? I think this did
not work for me.

Private Sub GenGraficaCaudales()

  Dim i As Integer
  Dim msg As String
  Dim titles As New String[365]
  Dim CaudalesArray As New Float[365]

  For i = 0 To 364
    msg = Str$(i)
    titles[i] = msg
  Next

  CaudalesArray = pProyecto.GetCaudalesArray()
  ChartCaudales.Headers.Values = titles
  ChartCaudales.CountDataSets = 1

  ChartCaudales[0].Text = "Caudales"
  ChartCaudales[0].Values = CaudalesArray

  ChartCaudales.Style = ChartStyle.Custom
  ChartCaudales.Colors.values = [Color.blue, Color.Yellow]
  ChartCaudales.Legend.Visible = True
  ChartCaudales.Legend.Title = "Leyenda"

  'Titulo de la Gráfica
  ChartCaudales.Title.Text = "Curva de Caudales Clasificados"

  ChartCaudales.XAxe.Step = 10
  ChartCaudales.YAxe.MinValue = 0
  ChartCaudales.YAxe.MaxValue = 15
  ChartCaudales.Proportionnal = True

  'Tipo de Gráfica
  ChartCaudales.Type = ChartType.Lines
End

Public Sub DrawingArea1_Draw()

  If (DrawOk = True) Then
    ChartCaudales.Width = DrawingArea1.ClientHeight - 50
    ChartCaudales.Height = DrawingArea1.ClientWidth - 50
    ChartCaudales.Resize(880, 450)
    ChartCaudales.Draw 'Muestra la Grafica
  Endif

End