[Gambas-user] Error playing File Midi with libgstreamer... - BIS

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Jun 27 15:41:08 CEST 2013

About my console results:
 [*] Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
 [*] A audio/midi decoder plugin is required to play this stream, but not installed.

I want to add that I installed:
   libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev

 Data: Giovedì 27 giugno 2013, 14:39

 Ah... Ok. No problem: Midi file
 attached here.

 I tried the midi file with MediaPlayer example, but at
 error".

 In console:

  No decoder available for type 'audio/midi'.
 [*] Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in.
 [*] A audio/midi decoder plugin is required to play this
 stream, but not installed.
 [*] GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

 Bye
 vuott

  Data: Giovedì 27 giugno 2013, 11:41

  Le 27/06/2013 03:08, Ru Vuott a
  écrit :
  > Hello Benoît,
  >
  > excuse me, but... do you want the "midi File" or my
  gb.media application ?

  > ....I suppose my application.
  >
  > bye
  > vuott

  No, the midi file: I want to play it with the MediaPlayer
  example to
  reproduce the problem.

  --
  Benoît Minisini