[Gambas-user] Error playing File Midi with libgstreamer new version

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Jun 27 03:08:06 CEST 2013

Hello Benoît,

excuse me, but... do you want the "midi File" or my gb.media application ?

....I suppose my application.

bye
vuott

Gio 27/6/13, Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha scritto:

 Oggetto: Re: [Gambas-user] Error playing File Midi with libgstreamer new version
 A: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
 Data: Giovedì 27 giugno 2013, 00:46

 Le 26/06/2013 23:28, Ru Vuott a
 écrit :
 > Hello,
 >
 > I made ​​an application for listening to audio
 files as well as Midi files.With the previous version of the
 component "gb.media" Midi files could be performed and could
 be heard.

 > Now, with the new version of the "gb.media", which uses
 the new version of GStreamer 1.0.6, if I want to play Midi
 files, inexplicably I get an error "cannot set status" to
 the function "Play ()" of MediaPlayer class element.
 > I would like to know if the same problem happens to
 someone who has made and/or uses ​​a similar
 application.

 > Thanks
 > Regards
 > vuott