[Gambas-user] Help binding to /dev/usbtmc0?

dr.diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Wed Jun 26 00:10:12 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I'm trying to communicate to a Rigol spectrum analyzer, which is routed to
/dev/usbtmc0 once connected via USB.  You can easily echo and cat serial
commands to usbtmc0 but I'd prefer to use a socket of some sort, any
suggestions on how to do this via gambas?

usbtmc0 has no port speed or port number so don't think I can use gambas
sockets etc?

Basically I'd like the same functionality as a standard serial port, without
the baud rate, parity, stop bits etc.

Many thanks