[Gambas-user] Possible bug in GridView .Font property

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sat Jun 22 17:47:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

I would like to bring to your attention this code:

Public Sub Form_Open()

 With GridView1
   .Columns.Count = 2
   .Rows.Count = 2
   .Columns. W = GridView1.W * 0.5
 End With

'  1st case:
 With GridView1[0, 0]
   .Font.Size = 20
   .Font.Bold = True
   .Text = "Aliquid textum"
 End With

'  2nd case:
 With GridView1[0, 1]
   .RichText = "<B>"
   .Font.Size = 20
   .Font.Bold = True
   .Text = "Aliquid textum"
 End With

End

Well,
about 1st case:
- because, while placing the property .Bold = True, the text in the first case does not appear  "bold" ?
- because, even if you set a value for the property .Font.Size , the characters do not change their size?

about 2nd case:
why, everything that I wanted to get in the first case, I get it strangely in the second case.... but only if I place *also* the property. RichText = "<B>" ???

Is it a bug ?

Regards
vuott