[Gambas-user] Opening project in IDE results in CComponent.Load.583

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jun 19 04:02:35 CEST 2013

Le 18/06/2013 03:35, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 18/06/2013 03:10, Willy Raets a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When opening one of my projects in IDE this results in:
>> CComponent.Load.583
>> Void key
>> (see attached .png)
>>
>> The project is a library and when opening a project that depends on the
>> library in IDE same message occurs.
>>
>> Problem appeared after some translation inconsistency when using the
>> translator tool. I already skimmed all .po files for a solution but
>> nothing I tried seemed to work.
>>
>> Any suggestions as where to look for what is going on as the message
>> makes little sense to be? Maybe it does to someone out here.
>>
>> Linux Mint 12.04 - Mate 1.4 - Gambas 3.4.1 from PPA Kendek
>>
>> Also run it on: Debian 6.0.7 - Gnome 2.30 - Gambas 3.4.1
>> Same occurs there. It seems to be in the project itself not in Gambas
>>

> Please provide the project so that I can fix the bug.
>
> Regards,

It was a bug in the compiler that didn't handle newlines in exported
public constants correctly.

It is fixed in revision #5706, but you have to recompile your project
entirely.

Benoît Minisini