[Gambas-user] Possible bug in gb.gtk combined with DrawArea

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Jun 18 16:52:30 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I made a little project to explain the problem.
In the project you will find an About form in Help menu.
This About form takes a RichText file and scrolls it from bottom to top
in a DrawArea on the About form.

When using gb.qt4 component things look as I expect them to look.
The text is centred on the DrawArea as is my intention.

When using gb.gtk component same About form shows the text differently.
It is no longer centred.

To me this seems to be a bug in gb.gtk

Project attached (gb.qt4 is default component to see what I would like)

Using Gambas 3.4.1 from PPA Kendek

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)