[Gambas-user] Opening project in IDE results in CComponent.Load.583

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Jun 18 03:10:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

When opening one of my projects in IDE this results in:
CComponent.Load.583
Void key
(see attached .png)

The project is a library and when opening a project that depends on the
library in IDE same message occurs.

Problem appeared after some translation inconsistency when using the
translator tool. I already skimmed all .po files for a solution but
nothing I tried seemed to work.

Any suggestions as where to look for what is going on as the message
makes little sense to be? Maybe it does to someone out here.

Linux Mint 12.04 - Mate 1.4 - Gambas 3.4.1 from PPA Kendek

Also run it on: Debian 6.0.7 - Gnome 2.30 - Gambas 3.4.1
Same occurs there. It seems to be in the project itself not in Gambas

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)

http://gambasshowcase.org/