[Gambas-user] About Client FTP

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Jun 6 12:04:59 CEST 2013

Using the ClientFtp control I have a behavior that I don't know if its a
bug o its somthing supposed to happen:

When I use the exec method, it works fine, but after all comands in exec
allways perform a

CWD name-of-folder who fails an generate an error.

Example:

Exec(["CWD /personales/jorge", "rnfr gabinete.cfg", "rnto gaginsete.cfg"])

generates the following output in the console of Gambas:

* About to connect() to the-ip-server port 21 (#0)
*   Trying the-ipserver... * connected
< 220 (vsFTPd 2.3.5)
> USER gabinete
< 331 Please specify the password.
> PASS thesecrectpassword
< 230 Login successful.
> PWD
< 257 "/"
* Entry path is '/'
> CWD /personales/jorge/
< 250 Directory successfully changed.
> rnfr gabinete.cfg
< 350 Ready for RNTO.
> rnto gabinsete.cfg
< 250 Rename successful.
> CWD personales          <<<<-------This is the command who comes from
nowhere!!!
< 550 Failed to change directory.
* Server denied you to change to the given directory
* Connection #0 to host 84.127.229.244 left intact
* Access denied to remote resource
> QUIT
< 221 Goodbye.
* Closing connection #0

This makes very difficult to test if the operation has been successfull or
failed.
¿How can I prevent this behavior of FtpClient?

Regards