[Gambas-user] Connect hang with latest revision

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sun Jun 2 17:05:46 CEST 2013

Bug #1 and Bug #2 are fixed, thanks for that!

The time it takes for Event_Error to trigger is still more than 2 minutes.
I see that in ClientSocket there is a 10sec timer running which cuts
the socket if still not connected.

Is this the way it should be implemented, what about the TimeOut
property it seems it doesn't work?
Would be nice if users know after 10 secs that the socket is unable to
connect, +2 minutes is too long...

Regards,
Ron.