[Gambas-user] PYTHONPATH equivalent?

Antonio Sánchez introlinux at ...626...
Sun Jun 2 09:04:09 CEST 2013

Hi! Benoît

I have more datas. I run k3b, vlc, smplayer, tuxguitar and others programs
all built with QT, and neither has the problem of the orange grid. Only
programs made with gambas3.4.1 have this problem (and the own gambas).
It works ok with gambas 3.3.4, and and you say that there was a bug related
to this, it has to be something that has been overlooked correcting that
bug.