[Gambas-user] Connect hang with latest revision

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sat Jun 1 10:33:58 CEST 2013

Benoit,

It seems to be a Gambas3 thing all along... not latest revisions...
but I didn't see this until I specified a wrong IP address to connect
too in my project.
Also on the Raspberry Pi I saw this earlier, thinking... man that's a
slow device, now I know Gambas socket blocks everything when a host
cannot be reached..

I detected three bugs... and filled this bug report.
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=435

Regards,
Ron_2nd.