[Gambas-user] FtpClient from gb.net.curl has problems with files > 2 GiB

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Jul 29 16:09:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

someone pointed out that he has problems with uploading files > 2 GiB with
the FtpClient. FileZilla and the curl command line tool are working fine so
it's neither curl nor the server who are misbehaving.

I don't know curl very well but the ftpupload.c example in the curl sources
uses a CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE option which may be the thing the FtpClient
needs to do, too. CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE may be the download equivalent,
although I don't know if the download file size is limited by default...
Both options are available since version 7.11 of curl.

Could anyone with knowledge about curl comment on this, please?

Regards,
Tobi