[Gambas-user] Receiving an email

Sprachschule Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Jul 25 11:57:50 CEST 2013

Thank you everyone for your help. I'm in holiday, and had an internet
stop for couple of days. So, sorry for double posting.

It might indeed be the reason that gb.net.pop3 wasn't compiled due to
some missing library, how do I get a fast indication AFTER ./configure
has run... in the form of "Leaving out gb.net.pop3 due to missing
library xyz..."? This is on my laptop, and it's not the fastest machine
on this planet :-) (although, after all, this is holidays...)

Rolf