[Gambas-user] R: Another use case of gb.openal

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 23 16:33:44 CEST 2013

Le 23/07/2013 16:22, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> From: Ru Vuott <vuott at ...325...>
>
>> ...but you knows I'm Midi maniac ;-) so I wanted to try a Midi file.
>>
>> In console I received those notices:
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 0 [bank=0 prog=56]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 1 [bank=0 prog=61]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 2 [bank=0 prog=32]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 3 [bank=0 prog=65]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 4 [bank=0 prog=66]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 5 [bank=0 prog=66]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 6 [bank=0 prog=67]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 7 [bank=0 prog=71]
>> fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 9 [bank=128 prog=0]
>>
>> So I run FluidSynth before your test-openal, but I otained same warnings.
>>

> u must use a midi bank file.. .. i mean, u'r channels has no instruments
> loaded.. so dont sound anything due not defined any instrument/sound

I successfully loaded a sound bank file (by using the
Alure.SetStreamPatchset method or the FLUID_SOUNDFONT environment variable).

The warnings disappeared, but I got no sound at all. :-/

--
Benoît Minisini