[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.4.2

Kende Krisztián nemh at ...2007...
Tue Jul 23 12:00:02 CEST 2013

> > Ok, but Debian Lenny? Anyone using it yet? The security support has
> > long since ended.
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/2012/msg00001.html
>
> Yes, there are people still using it me included ;)
>
> I'm running Debian 5.03 Lenny on my NAS and will for a long time
> since I'm not able to upgrade. Have Gambas3 3.4.2 pre runtime + a few
> selected components
> working fine after manually upgrading a couple of the Debian packages.
>
> /CJ

NAS, ok. But you really need the latest version of Gambas? Normally, a
desktop computer that uses legacy operating system, why do you want to
use fresh Gambas? This would also be a general phenomenon? I do not
understand the logic. I only support officially supported Debian
releases.