[Gambas-user] A little use case of gb.openal

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 23 00:49:45 CEST 2013

Le 23/07/2013 00:37, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> This example is directly ported from the "alureplay" C source code.
> Use it with revision #5759.
>
> Don't pay attention to the inner music.
>
> And as I am the boss, I allow my highness to post messages bigger than
> 512 Ko on the mailing-list. :-)

Here is the documentation of the alure library:

http://kcat.strangesoft.net/alure-docs/files/alure-cpp.html

The Gambas interface is as most as possible the same as the library. The
differences are:

- Alure.GetVersion() returns a string, not two integer numbers.

- No output arguments into pointer. So, to get the buffers automatically
associated with a new stream, I added a new function
Alure.GetStreamBuffers().

- No callbacks. Instead, the Alure.Update() function returns an array of
the sources started with Alure.PlaySource() or Alure.PlaySourceStream()
that have just stopped playing, or NULL.

--
Benoît Minisini