[Gambas-user] gb.openal resources...

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Mon Jul 22 19:55:16 CEST 2013

I just pushed an update to the PPA. I added the new gb.openal component and
enabled 64bit packages of gb.openssl that where disabled by mistake. New
builds will start to appear within a couple of hours, the launchpad
buildfarm is working with a reduced number of machines so just be patient.

Please report any problems you encounter!