[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 86, Issue 35

Mon Jul 22 18:55:16 CEST 2013

From: Kende Kriszti?n <nemh at ...2007...>

> (winbuntu? He-he, but make no mistake, I did not write that!)

dont worry i write for u   ;-)

> I do not support Debian, but just because I do not know where to
> upload the packages.

i upload packages for debiasn lenny, squeeze and soon for sheeze, currently
i upload packages for 3.4.0 in venenux.net repositories

> The best would be a PPA-like system, but it does not exist
> for Debian.

if support for wuinbuntu 10.X releases are still supported (or at least
11.0X) i cant track the changes and backported all necesary into venenux
repositories

and this may give more usage of gambas to many more users...