[Gambas-user] Printing without X library

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 19 20:47:12 CEST 2013

Le 19/07/2013 20:32, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Just stumbled over this one: When I make a Gambas2 script for a
> webserver, it refuses to execute because I have to use gb.qt and
> gb.qt.ext, and it doesn't find the X server (cannot connect to X server)
> when started by Apache.
>
> Is there a workaround for this?
>
> Rolf

gb.cairo would allow you to generate a PS or PDF file that you would
sent to a printer. Alas gb.cairo is not finished, it can only draw on an
image at the moment, and it does not implement the Paint class interface
(only the Cairo one, but they are very similar).

--
Benoît Minisini