[Gambas-user] Gambas blob behavior: Problems with retreiving a binary file stored in a database (PICCORO McKAY Lenz)

Fri Jul 19 18:12:57 CEST 2013

lets get some clear to this thins, it's difficult to explaint as i said
before...

> If you have written your mails in clear engligh, maybe I would have
> understood everything.

not, do u not read wery well , if u save and retrieve the same file in one
procedure, everythong its ok.. but try with ramdownly search after saving

> At my job we currently use a cluster of mysql databases to store hundred
> of millions of records of GPS tracking (but no apache and no php). So I
> cannot say that "no development of scale uses mysql men" (whatever it
> really means...). But I admit, there is no blob in it...

of course..

> I have found a bug in the Gambas blob management routines (a memory
> corruption), I'm currently trying to fix it. Maybe this is the one you
> got. But apparently it occurs for all DBMS, not just mysql.

Not, its similar.. i'm sure not its that bug, that's why i'm not sure if
that behavior i found was a bug or a rare not development yet support for
blob fields..

> --
> Beno?t Minisini
>
> Benoit, i'll send to u a proyect with a extra binary files, in a month
aprox, i must test more.. due i use a libfprint implementation and
fingerscaner.. but for now i have very busy with gambas interface to admin
part of my system.