[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Thu Jul 18 16:03:24 CEST 2013

> But maybe we just missed something from the C to Gambas translation...
>
> Jussi

I hope... not !  :-(

About it, I'ld like to rember that if I cancel the "callback" function and any reference to it, the little Gambas application works well: in fact it connect itself regularly to sound general system. And more, with appropriate ports changes, I can make that the program connects itself to other Jack clients.
But stop !
Instead, the "callback" function allows you to pass data received "from" a connected Jack client, "to" another connected Jack client !

bye
vuott