[Gambas-user] Mouse.Inside() bug with collapsed Expander?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Jul 17 14:22:57 CEST 2013

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> I think Mouse.inside use the screen coords so even if the expended is
> collapsed, the dw2 don't move in reallity. So the only thing is that
> mouse.inside must test the visibility.

I don't think so :-) If it used screen coordinates, Mouse.Inside() should
_not_ find that the mouse is inside of dwg2 when it is actually inside dwg1.

> Then on other hand ... Why this user not use _enter and _leave events to
> get the current mouse zone ?.

I don't know. IIRC, he is trying to detect when the mouse is hovering part
of a painting in the DrawingArea. Enter and Leave won't be any good then.

Regards,
Tobi