[Gambas-user] Two problems painting richtext

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Jul 17 10:45:11 CEST 2013

In fact i fnt know what you want to achieve. So I've just trying to
understand and then make it in a good way.

Centering is different between draw and paint

Then you can't center a richtext vertically. This make sens when wrap is
active.

And you have give a bad zone for centering.

My way is not the only way. ... You can center by hand too.

Calculate the pos in _draw not in _arrange.