[Gambas-user] Hot to load and savbe to DB a binary file (not image either archive strings) (PICCORO Lenz McKAY) (Randall Morgan)

Mon Jul 15 22:44:28 CEST 2013

From: Randall Morgan <rmorgan62 at ...626...>

> I'm guessing Piccoro's tone is due to his frustraition with trying to
> comprehend the way GAMBAS works. This is the place to ask for help but not
> the place to post insults. But we must also be understanding of new users
> in the forum.

i'm sure u are not under pressure. i 've 3 days later from finish due more
and more code problems.. while my M$ counter part are in good rules...
there0s a competition to migrate into linux many apps  here...

> Piccoro, there is no easy way to learn anything other than doing it and
> struggling through the difficulties. Don't give up. I would suggest you
> read the Wiki and the Gambas Book. Find the book here:
> http://beginnersguidetogambas.com/

i know, thanks for u'r words, i get a one solution and tobi send me other..
i'll use a sqlite dump while adapt the tobi code