[Gambas-user] Gambas-user Digest, Vol 86, Issue 16

Mon Jul 15 20:07:24 CEST 2013

>             data = wtable["hex_huelladactilar"]

> >             If Exist(User.Home &/ ".fprint/0002/00000000/1") Then
> >                 Kill User.Home &/ ".fprint/0002/00000000/1"
> >             Endif
> >             myFinger = Open User.Home &/ ".fprint/0002/00000000/1" For
> Write
> >             data.Write(myFinger)
> >             Close myFinger
> So you want to write to it and to create it if it doesn't exist (and it
> will
> never exist because of the three lines above):

not, its complicated, but i must ensure erase previously, and put a new
file...

> myFinger = Open User.Home &/ ".fprint/0002/00000000/1" For Write Create
> Note the "Create" keyword at the end of the line. "For Write Create" will
> also truncate the file to a size of 0 if it exists while opening so the If
> clause before the Open statement is effectively useless.

so then how i must do that..  i realy need to store/save these files, also
i note something:

If i load file thorug File.Load , my data file are coirrupted, due are
binary and not stream string?

so then binary unknow files must load and save with stream process right ?
both load and save?

> You can find my explanation above in the documentation[0], too.

oh! yews, but very very little of course...

> It seems that you are right with the first point, though. I couldn't find
> any example of how to use files. I'll put that on my schedule...

please a good examples, i explain in next lines why:

> > i wish to help and made good apps for business into free
> > soft, but seems its to hard.. free soft only work in nerd-like and
> freakers
> > computers ? please let probe theres not such
> Wait... You know that this is the gambas-user mailing list, no? By far most
> attendees here can program in Gambas very well. Do you realise that you
> asked for help and at the same time called us freaks? (Well you conditioned
> that "freaks" by whether we can help you or not - which is IMHO even
> worse.)

enterprises and linux-users cant'n made free-soft in enterprices due while
are search for solution to this king of problems, the time its running! u
captcha right?
my boos dont acre if i made in free-soft or not, only cares if i finish and
put in production the app.. so its dificult to me and linux-like users made
apps with this kign of problems..
stupid things like VB, mocosoft NET etc have many examples.. so its hard to
help and made linux only apps
so then understantd and help me to port this system to gambas!