[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Mon Jul 15 19:55:02 CEST 2013

> libfontconfig seems to make problems.
> But I don't know about this library either...

Uhmmm... maybe is this ?
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fontconfig/

 Data: Lunedì 15 luglio 2013, 19:40

 On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Ru Vuott wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > well, I did the backtrace.
 >
 > Here I attach 2 text files:
 >
 > - test WITH Real-Time ENABLED Jack option;
 >
 > - test Real-Time NO ENABLED Jack option.

 I'm sorry for your trouble - looks like I can't read
 anything meaningful out
 of these backtraces. Except maybe that libfontconfig seems
 to make problems.
 But I don't know about this library either...

 Regards,
 Tobi

 See everything from the browser to the database with
 AppDynamics
 Get end-to-end visibility with application monitoring from
 AppDynamics