[Gambas-user] Receiving an email

Sprachschule Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Mon Jul 15 12:52:35 CEST 2013

For a Gambas script, I'm looking for an easy way of receiving an email
from my webserver.

There is a contact form on our website, and it sends an email with the
contact data to me. The idea is to have another contact form which is an
application form, and to process these data by a Gambas to make them a
nice pdf to be sent back to the customer.

Is there an easy way to read email from within a Gambas script even if
I'm not logged in the office with my mailer?

Thanks for your ideas!

Rolf