[Gambas-user] A "Callback" function doesn't work.

Sun Jul 14 16:41:22 CEST 2013

Not sure this is thread issue, and anyway if it's the problem I think jackd
doesn't have to be ran as realtime thread (but
maybe you need it that way?).

I don't think these are equal: "Private client As Pointer" and
"jack_client_t *client;".

Gambas code "Something As Pointer" creates void pointer without any
allocation,
but C code "jack_client_t *client;" creates pointer and allocation for the
structure.

So you need to find out size of the structure and make the allocation in
Gambas before using it.
http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/alloc

Unless the library takes care of the allocation... not sure.

Also you didn't mention how your code fails. I would expect SGN11.

Jussi