[Gambas-user] Multiple charts using gb.chart

Alberto Caballero alberto.kavan at ...626...
Sun Jul 7 21:48:37 CEST 2013

Hi again Fabien,

I've been trying to make it work, but no success. Please find attached a
ZIP file containing a project that tries to show two charts inside two
differente Drawing Areas inside two different tabs. Sometimes it works and
sometimes not. Is it not possible to declare to Chart private variables?

At the example, in order to show the graphs just click on the buttons below.

Thanks and regards,

Alberto