[Gambas-user] Howto tell how many pages to print

Sprachschule Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Jul 3 22:09:12 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

I am still cycling around a problem with the printing system in Gambas3.
You have to tell the system how many pages to print to make it start
printing.

But there are cases when you don't know how many pages will result from
printing before you actually get going.

So I thought, maybe it is a good idea here to "print" single pages again
and again into a temporary file to count the number of pages. When it
ends, you will have the resulting number of pages to be printed and can
start printing in real.

Or is there a smarter way of achieving this?

Thanks for your ideas!

Rolf