[Gambas-user] R: Form, as Control, in a Balloon function... BIS

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Wed Jan 30 00:22:25 CET 2013

I'ld like to add that if I write this code:
**************

Public Sub TextEdit1_Enter()

 dim bt As Button

   With bt = New Button(Form)
     .X = 20
     .Y = 20
     .W = 100
     .H = 50
   End With

   Balloon.Info("Textum", Form)

End

well, on "new" Form I can see that Button !

Regards
vuott