[Gambas-user] Struct declaration scope and array of Struct

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 26 12:05:54 CET 2013

Le 26/01/2013 00:35, Tobias Boege a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> two separate questions about Structs in Gambas:
>
> 1. Even if I declare a *Public* Struct, all other classes in which I try to
>     use this Struct give me an error about an unknown identifier. In what
>     regard is the Struct 'global'?

First one: You must declare the same structure everywhere. Because all
classes are really completely independent during the compilation
process. The interpreter will check at runtime that the same structure
is always declared the same way in every class.

--
Benoît Minisini