[Gambas-user] Who use gb.report ? (to all gambas users)

cefcom cefcogt at ...626...
Fri Jan 25 01:50:22 CET 2013

Hi Fabien:
I'm learning to use reports.  Once you get the feel is relatively easy.
There are some properties that I still don't understand, though.

-One is how to use report.print? When I try to use it, it returns an error
message, like there is still
  something missing.

- Another is how to print to a custom sized page.  If you have an instance
of tne printer, let's say
  printer1, how do you define printer.paperwidth ans printer.papeheight so
so that the custom option
  can be selected?

Carlos