[Gambas-user] Help with DrawingArea and class design

Ulrich Hartmann uli at ...3067...
Sun Jan 20 19:26:23 CET 2013

ok, no problem, I'll wait for version 3.4

Just one question, is there a way (in 3.4's Paint class) to access each
pixel and get its color value, so that I can export the characters bytes
as a text-file (.c/ .h) based on the changed image, when I'm done
drawing my characters/ images?

Uli