[Gambas-user] Help with DrawingArea and class design

Ulrich Hartmann uli at ...3067...
Sun Jan 20 15:30:36 CET 2013

Hi Benoît,

thanks for the tip.

I would then I guess have to create a Image object in the desired size
(32x50 for example) in memory,   black and white and use Paint.ZoomImage
to display and edit it?

Uli