[Gambas-user] Help with DrawingArea and class design

Ulrich Hartmann uli at ...3067...
Sun Jan 20 14:17:47 CET 2013

Hi Tobi,

yes this looks pretty much like what I want to do, just that I need only
pixel on or off and a way to export it as a C code byte array.

I have a first version which allows me to define character size and edit
the character, but when I choose character sizes bigger than 20x20
pixels it takes quite a while to initially draw it (editing works fine
though).

I currently use a picturebox for each pixel representation so I guess it
takes a while to initialize all those PictureBoxes...

Thanks

Uli