[Gambas-user] Issue 373 in gambas: Drag And Drop Data from CAJA and Nautilus

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Jan 17 02:50:29 CET 2013

Comment #2 on issue 373 by bjda... at ...626...: Drag And Drop Data from CAJA
and Nautilus
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=373

The output from PRINT Drag.Formats on a drop with Caja is "9" Whereas
Nautilus is "x-special/gnome-icon-list". I will have to do further testing
to see if I can force a drag.format to be used with drag.data. I need
another Virtualbox to test this so it may take a little longer.